IDA fact sheets are convenient, professionally reviewed materials designed to improve understanding and support advocacy initiatives. Fact sheets are frequently used to enrich and supplement IEP meetings, school board discussions, and district policy initiatives. Click on topics of interest below to view and download fact sheets.
- AD/HD and Dyslexia
- Adolescents and Adults with Dyslexia
- At Risk Students English Language Learners
- Common Core State Standards and Students with Disabilities
- Dyslexia and the Brain
- Dyslexia Assessment <—New!
- Dyslexia Basics
- Dyslexia Stress Anxiety Connection
- Educational Promises
- Effective Reading Instruction for Students with Dyslexia (Available in Spanish!)
- Evaluating Professionals (Available in Spanish!)
- Gifted and Dyslexic
- Helpful Terminology
- Home Schooling
- Testing and Evaluation
- Transitioning from High School to College
- Understanding Dysgraphia (Available in Spanish!)
For copyright information, please click here.